This is the privacy notice of Soul Centric
In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to Soul Centric.
1. This is a notice to inform you of the policy about all information that we record about you when you communicate with an enquiry.
It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we will collect from you, or that you provide to us.
It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality.
We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data where shared by you in email enquiries, for example, will not be used for any purpose unintended by Soul Centric other than to reply to your enquiry, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
Your privacy and confidentially are also a requirement of the professional governing bodies that Soul centric is a registrant of.
Please note that by sending an enquiry to us via our website and asking for a response from us you will have been considered to opt in to process your data.
Your data will be stored in line with current GDPR regulations and will be retained only for a period of time sufficient to deal with your enquiry and any subsequent follow-ups for which your permission will be required to hold a record of your data.
You may at any time request your data relevant to your enquiry to be destroyed.
Please note that if as a result of your enquiry that any further course of action on your part is pursued then there may well be a legitimacy of interest in retaining your data from emails. This will be discussed with you.
4. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us and hope that you reciprocate.
5. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at
7. Relevant to your email enquiries, except as set out below we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
8. Information we process with your consent
9. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.
In the course of therapy treatment, should there be legitimate concerns of self-harm or risk to a minor or another person then a duty of legal obligation under the code of ethics that we adhere to requires notification and sharing. There are no exceptions.
Full information can be obtained by requesting as a copy of our terms and conditions
10. Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or another trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar
11.Use of site by children
If you are under 18, you may not use our website email enquiry platform. A parent or guardian must start the enquiry.